Aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d0wnShifT

Reaction score
Looks like a great setup. That offset is perfect. I think i'm going to get 20's as id like a little more sidewall over the 22". How are the tires on the road? they noisy? love the look of them.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great setup. That offset is perfect. I think i'm going to get 20's as id like a little more sidewall over the 22". How are the tires on the road? they noisy? love the look of them.

I almost went with 20's, but my last one had 22's with same tires and I liked it. Personall opinion is these larger vehicles look better on 22's as long as the tire is beefy enough. Tires are awesome...have run them for 3 years. Ride is a tad rougher than stock, but the handling is tighter with the 22's and I prefer the ride to stock. I notice very little difference in noise, but of course I am used to them. I'm more of a "truck guy" than "Cadillac guy.

BTW my tires are 33.5" tall.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do to your front side marker to get them black? I personally hate my orange ones next to the tires.

I know they bugged me too. Had them tinted when had my front windows done. They tried them in white vinyl at first but did not look right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts