07Burb's 1990 Square Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thought you might like this
Definitely got a lot of cool going on with it. I’d change a thing or 3 but she looks clean overall. Definitely like the LS swap going on. Been tossing around the idea of picking up an LS and building it for either the Burb or dually. Since I don’t need it I could take my time with it :shrug: at this point, just ideas I’m thinking about. No idea if I’ll do anything with the idea or not lol

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely got a lot of cool going on with it. I’d change a thing or 3 but she looks clean overall. Definitely like the LS swap going on. Been tossing around the idea of picking up an LS and building it for either the Burb or dually. Since I don’t need it I could take my time with it :shrug: at this point, just ideas I’m thinking about. No idea if I’ll do anything with the idea or not lol
Your truck is way cleaner than that one. An LS swap would put it over the top. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts