07Burb's 1990 Square Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my 87 was the same. Sometime in the next few weeks I'll find some time to do some investigating.

Another weak point of squares is their power window system. I will need to check that out, too. I know that the motors are new according to the previous owner but it's still not great. I may switch this over to manual windows like I did with the dually depending on what I find when I get a chance to dig into it.
That era of GM power windows were so slow. They were super slow on my GN, but I didn't drive it enough to bother me. There's a GN site that sells a kind of "booster" to speed up the factory power windows. I'd guess it would work for the Burb if you wanted.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That era of GM power windows were so slow. They were super slow on my GN, but I didn't drive it enough to bother me. There's a GN site that sells a kind of "booster" to speed up the factory power windows. I'd guess it would work for the Burb if you wanted.
Yeah, LMC sells something similar. Doesn’t really work as well as you’d hope, unfortunately. I tried that on my dually before throwing in the towel and converting the windows to manual roll up. Got tired of f-ing with it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts