07Burb's 1990 Square Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably gonna pick up a set of these in 15x8 for winter wheels with a set of Cooper Cobras. Should look :boobs:

View attachment 380451
Made an order with Carid for these and a set of tires. 15x8 wheel size and 255/70/15 Cooper Cobra Radial with the white letters. Should look good especially for a winter set up.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Made an order with Carid for these and a set of tires. 15x8 wheel size and 255/70/15 Cooper Cobra Radial with the white letters. Should look good especially for a winter set up.
Hope you have better luck with that company than I did. I’ll never buy from them again after the last fiasco. I ordered something and a month later it still didn’t ship so I tried to cancel it and they took another month to refund me. Their customer service was a joke. Hopefully they’ve changed.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you have better luck with that company than I did. I’ll never buy from them again after the last fiasco. I ordered something and a month later it still didn’t ship so I tried to cancel it and they took another month to refund me. Their customer service was a joke. Hopefully they’ve changed.
I've ordered a few things from them but this is by far my most significant purchase I've made with them so we'll see. I'll be optimistic about it until I'm not LOL If I have issues, I'll definitely let y'all know about it.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Like the detail on the bowtie up front. Black surrounded in red? And that interior is looking very fresh all around. Great score for sure.

Got older GMs for each one of the boys. S-10, 77, Dually, Burb...NNNNNNNNBS for Mrs. Burb.

Now what are you going to drive? :happy175:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu