07Burb’s 2013 LTZ Burb Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey @07Burb you get these coilovers on yet?
i see belltech apparently makes lifted coilovers also :oops: at a very resonable price?
wha'choo think, shall i?
I think you should. They seem to be of pretty decent quality. Obviously, I don't know anything about longevity yet.

I'm currently scoping out a day that may be decent for me to take off work since I can't seem to block off time on the weekends due to kids events and/or weather. I'll be doing that here in the next couple of weeks and then knocking this job out, finally, along with some other smaller things while we're at it.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I think you should. They seem to be of pretty decent quality. Obviously, I don't know anything about longevity yet.

I'm currently scoping out a day that may be decent for me to take off work since I can't seem to block off time on the weekends due to kids events and/or weather. I'll be doing that here in the next couple of weeks and then knocking this job out, finally, along with some other smaller things while we're at it.
Sucks to not have time for hobby stuff. I also have to use vacation in order to have a day where I can accomplish something.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

yea i was going to order the rough countrys which are still a couple hundred more just to see how they are. without much confidence and not wanting to spend $2k on a set right now. id much rather spend $700 without knowing much about the belltech/KW lol

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks to not have time for hobby stuff. I also have to use vacation in order to have a day where I can accomplish something.
Yeah, with 4 kids it's just a fact of life which is the biggest reason why I'm always so slow on my projects especially the more time consuming ones. I predict that the install on this next phase of the Burb is 4 hours for the install then probably another hour or two "testing 'er out", cleaning her up and getting pics taking for my TYF peeps. It's hard to block that much time off and this being the wife's DD I'm hesitant to start the project and just pick at it over the course of a few days like I do with my S10 or my Monte.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Parts for a mild drop purchased. Going with Belltech coilovers for the front and McGaughy springs for the rear. Goal is a 1/2 to 2/2 drop. Should be just about perfect for what I’m going for. I was at 3/5 with my 07 and was super tired of the issues that came with that by the time I sold that rig so don’t want to repeat that again. Good thing with these coilovers is I can adjust ride height up or down so I’m not “married” to a specific set up if I want to change things.

Hoping these arrive next week and I’ll install them soon after that. Shouldn’t take more than a few hours to accomplish.

View attachment 359056

View attachment 359055

Can you buy Paw Paw these for his? :(

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, with 4 kids it's just a fact of life which is the biggest reason why I'm always so slow on my projects especially the more time consuming ones. I predict that the install on this next phase of the Burb is 4 hours for the install then probably another hour or two "testing 'er out", cleaning her up and getting pics taking for my TYF peeps. It's hard to block that much time off and this being the wife's DD I'm hesitant to start the project and just pick at it over the course of a few days like I do with my S10 or my Monte.
:violin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA