03 Tahoe LT "Regency"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Policepro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm new to this fourm and also a recent purchaser of an 03 Tahoe LT "Regency" upfitted SUV. I have researched Regency and found that they were a authorized GM upfitter for the Tahoe's when they were in business until bought out by what is now "Tuscanny" upfitter's. The new owners did not have any records of how many of these Tahoe's were upfitted in 2003. if anyone is familiar with this Regency Tahoe or happens to still have one please reply to me so I can possibly get more information? Until I took possession mine was a 1 owner that said he paid $50K for it in 03.

0128191303_HDR.jpg 0128191303.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome. Very nice Tahoe. Do you have any interior shots? What makes the Regency different from any other Tahoe? I see you have different running boards, billet grill inserts, body mouldings removed and different rims.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Kenny!! Looks to be in excellent condition!

Nice find on your 1 owner [upfitted Regency] 03 LT Tahoe. Finding a 1 owner like that is so hard to find!

OP
OP
Policepro

Policepro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Very nice Tahoe. Do you have any interior shots? What makes the Regency different from any other Tahoe? I see you have different running boards, billet grill inserts, body mouldings removed and different rims.

Thanks for the like. This Regency conversion has the little 16" aftermarket wheels, the billet grille,the running boards,the upgraded entertainment system with a 10" monitor,STD TV reception,VHS and DVD players with infrared wireless headphones and remotes for the players, Regency badging on the sides where the LT badges would go,3" stainless/chrome exhaust with a flared tip with Regency engraved into it,tinted windows,and the giant Regency lettering on the front windshield. This one was a one owner that was his daily commuter 70 miles round trip. Meticulously maintained and garage kept. the paint is very good for 16 years old. Every option works. Drives very nice. Attached is some of the interior pics.....and the engine compartment.

0117190921 (2).jpg 0117190920a.jpg 0117190925 (1).jpg 0117190925a (1).jpg 0112191735 (1).jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for the like. This Regency conversion has the little 16" aftermarket wheels, the billet grille,the running boards,the upgraded entertainment system with a 10" monitor,STD TV reception,VHS and DVD players with infrared wireless headphones and remotes for the players, Regency badging on the sides where the LT badges would go,3" stainless/chrome exhaust with a flared tip with Regency engraved into it,tinted windows,and the giant Regency lettering on the front windshield. This one was a one owner that was his daily commuter 70 miles round trip. Meticulously maintained and garage kept. the paint is very good for 16 years old. Every option works. Drives very nice. Attached is some of the interior pics.....and the engine compartment.

View attachment 215286 View attachment 215287 View attachment 215288 View attachment 215289 View attachment 215290
Are those 2 vcrs in the rear of the center console?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE