Yukon denali short wheel or xl ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neither, I used a smart phone and I only embrace it cause there’s not a lot of other options. My point was I feel there’s way too much nanny tech out there that’s pretty pointless and humans could really do without. I’m sure I’m in the minority here but I personally feel human dependence on technology is not all that great.

Getting pretty off topic here, I apologize
Only reason I posted it is because the OP seemed to imply the garage was a tight squeeze…in that application…what I shared is truly a game changer.

Seamus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hence the tennis ball and string which you could probably get for free around the local tennis court, no batteries, no electricity, simple and exact, everytime.
You guys do realize it has a surround view camera? The second I cross the threshold of my garage I hit the camera button with the front view and just pull up to the wall. Works perfectly, no gadgets needed. Even if you dont hit the camera button as you get close it pops on. I am so close I can't leave the hitch on my truck, camera is priceless.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys do realize it has a surround view camera? The second I cross the threshold of my garage I hit the camera button with the front view and just pull up to the wall. Works perfectly, no gadgets needed. Even if you dont hit the camera button as you get close it pops on. I am so close I can't leave the hitch on my truck, camera is priceless.
True I only park in my driveway but I use the camera to hit a specific spot to park

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Realize all that perfectly. Just asking you to understand that if you need 1/2” precision EVERY TIME, having a laser mounted on the ceiling that you line up with a line or seam or speaker on the dash is about the only way to achieve that. That pointer I mounted on the garage ceiling saved my ability to be super efficient with space in my garage. Your situation may be different, but trust me, when you have to hit the spot every time…options are limited.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bump stop on my floor from Amazon. Sticks with 2 sided tape. Works perfect with no gimmicks. Cameras are good, but when it’s a game of inches, nothing Is better to me a positive low profile bump stop….

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hence the tennis ball and string which you could probably get for free around the local tennis court, no batteries, no electricity, simple and exact, everytime.
Exactly what I use with a goal of touching right in the middle of the windshield.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe