Yukon denali short wheel or xl ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
I think I am going to pull the trigger and hope for the best with it fitting in my garage .... worst case I still have my other order in for a SWB that I could place and sell the XL for what I paid if not more ...... seeing as xl/diesel should be a hot buy.

Originally was going to get midnight blue with dark ash/walnut interior....but considering changing it up for the satin steel or dark metallic sky if they still do that one

JestersHK

Reaction score
I had a 2016 tahoe and went to a new Yukon xl. Should fit in a standard garage. It's worth it to go big. I loved our Tahoe but with 3 kids there was never enough space... no suburban or xl owner will you ever find complaining about all the room they have. The same is not true for tahoe and Yukon owners.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Overall length should be just under 19'. Garage depths vary greatly....

OP
OP
BrokerThis

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
Measured it out... I seem to have about 6" to spare from the back of the 215" listed on the website for the dims to where my garage door comes down.

97% sure I will be pulling the trigger and taking that allocation being offered. Will keep yall posted.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recall going on a vacation a couple years ago and my buddy brought 3 kids in his swb Escalade and was hella cramped for room with a cooler and bikes and whatnot. We rolled in the suburban, 2 kids, cooler, bikes, etc and had room to spare

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to make parking in the garage easier park once (exactly where you want it), then hang a tennis ball from the ceiling with a string and place it so it just touches the windshield, then you will be able park perfectly every single time. just pull in until the tennis ball touches the windshield.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to make parking in the garage easier park once (exactly where you want it), then hang a tennis ball from the ceiling with a string and place it so it just touches the windshield, then you will be able park perfectly every single time. just pull in until the tennis ball touches the windshield.
I kind of do this except I line up the emergency release handle of the garage door with the seam of the sunroof and it puts the Yukon perfectly placed in the garage. About 8” rear bumper to garage door when closed and a couple feet in front.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Game changer for parking in same spot in garage:

Fosmon, Wider Angle Upgrade, Dual Laser Garage Parking Assist Guide System, 360-degree Adjustable Parking Sensor with AC Adapter and Battery Backup for Car/Automotive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PTDBYS...t_i_J344JV0XCFKKQK7CSEK5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
It’s amazing humans have survived all these years without all this glorious tech dumbing down the most basic tasks. Heaven forbid I have to stop in the same spot in my garage on a daily basis all on my own…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879