Yukon Denali Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking into getting one of these, but I noticed they don't have any exterior differences between standard Denalis, whereas the Tahoe/Yukon Hybrids have new fascias and rear appliques, etc to help reduce the drag coefficient. Do they realistically still get the same MPG ratings as the other models??

Also, I am having trouble finding one. We want a lightly used black one but I don't see any for sale online at all, regardless of color or year model. Are they this rare? :(

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea they are rare... I was looking for one for myself not long ago and couldn't find too many either. Ended up getting the black Esky :/

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
An Escalade is a great "alternative". :D We saw some Escalade Hybrids but they generally have more miles. No Denalis in sight however.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
I got my Denali ordered from Indiana (I live in Michigan) by my dealer. They drove it all the way over and dropped it off. Took forever to find a fully loaded one.. We tryed a used Esky Hybrid but deemed that it wasn't worth it. Coming from a 2010 Denali XL and getting 12 mpg, I can say that the mileage on the Hybrid is excellent. It gets 20+ mpg usually.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's awesome. My next ride will definitely be a hybrid Denali. I'm tired of getting 11-12mpg in the Esky.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my Denali ordered from Indiana (I live in Michigan) by my dealer. They drove it all the way over and dropped it off. Took forever to find a fully loaded one.. We tryed a used Esky Hybrid but deemed that it wasn't worth it. Coming from a 2010 Denali XL and getting 12 mpg, I can say that the mileage on the Hybrid is excellent. It gets 20+ mpg usually.

I'll be happy with 20 mpg. :)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo