XLDenali06's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
XLDenali06

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've updated this thread. I've been doing little things here and there. But my latest find has me excited! Just picked up a second row bench from another xl Denali. Matching 2 tone pewter/gray leather plus heated seats. I've been looking to swap my captains for a bench since I got the truck 2 years ago, so to find an exact match is great! It was only $65 at a pick N pull 2 hours away. It's in pretty rough shape right now, but I'm confident it'll clean up nicely. Plenty of other updates - heavy duty springs and 1.5" spacers in the back along with bilstein 5100 shocks. Front brakes upgraded to nnbs setup. GoRhino push bar on the front. Just swapped the Spyder tails I had on the floor a set of Spec-D. I like the newer but stockish look. Sadly I cracked 2 of my beautiful stock wheels, so I've got some newer Sierra wheels on it now. Lots of unfortunate updates have been needed lately, too. Transmission rebuild, new rear brakes, new radiator, and a few other things. I'll get some updated pics on here soon. 6 kids keep me pretty busy!

20190412_201806.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Been awhile since I've updated this thread. I've been doing little things here and there. But my latest find has me excited! Just picked up a second row bench from another xl Denali. Matching 2 tone pewter/gray leather plus heated seats. I've been looking to swap my captains for a bench since I got the truck 2 years ago, so to find an exact match is great! It was only $65 at a pick N pull 2 hours away. It's in pretty rough shape right now, but I'm confident it'll clean up nicely. Plenty of other updates - heavy duty springs and 1.5" spacers in the back along with bilstein 5100 shocks. Front brakes upgraded to nnbs setup. GoRhino push bar on the front. Just swapped the Spyder tails I had on the floor a set of Spec-D. I like the newer but stockish look. Sadly I cracked 2 of my beautiful stock wheels, so I've got some newer Sierra wheels on it now. Lots of unfortunate updates have been needed lately, too. Transmission rebuild, new rear brakes, new radiator, and a few other things. I'll get some updated pics on here soon. 6 kids keep me pretty busy!

View attachment 220916

Need pics of the stance.

OP
OP
XLDenali06

XLDenali06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome back. I got some time up clean the seats up a bit today. There's a couple small tears I'm gonna repair, and they could still use a bit more cleaning, but overall I'm pleased with how well they cleaned up. Sad thing is, they looked pretty pristine when the salvage yard first got the truck in (last pic). Most, if not all of the damage was done from random car parts being set on them. The driver side rear door was already gone, so I'm lucky the seats weren't moldy. Didn't even smell musty or anything, so I'm guessing whoever got that door must've done it recently. Anyway, I'll try to get more overall pics and updates soon. It's good to be back

20190413_185359.jpg 20190413_185335.jpg Screenshot_20190413-193912_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190413-194045_Gallery.jpg 20190413_195114.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10