What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have one of these threads on another forum I frequent (s10forum) and its always pretty entertaining.

SO what did YOU do to your 'HOE/'KON TODAY?! :Handshake:

Pulled the rest of the parts off the engine to get the lower intake off so it can go to the shop tomorrow to get cleaned. intake was FULL of crud and was expecting under the valve covers to be just as bad but to my suprise they were CLEAN! :D didn't get any pictures of it today as the camera was in the house and i was covered with oily crud. have some from most of the tear down yesterday that i'll throw up sometime this week probably when the trucks done.

'93Yuke

Reaction score
I installed an OEM antenna and full antenna cable, and replaced a dash panel below my steering column, and did another small repair on my drivers door panel.. I also partially cleaned it out.. then went out and did a little hill climbing :)

OP
OP

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word that the machine shop didn't get all the crud out of the lower intake and want it for another day :emotions122:. looks like the reassembly will have to wait another day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt