What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta say, I like these bolt in roller pins though.

View attachment 400501

I may cancel my AMZ order and go for these at least.

I’d be really tempted to try those. If you go that route, let us know? I have two that need to be done but no motivation to fool with it yet.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new wiper motor and fixed a short in the wiring for the windshield washer. Hopefully all is good with it for a long time now. Turned down an offer of $7000 for it at the shop I was at. The guy said other than paint, you can't find them in this good of condition. Always a good feeling when something like that happens. And he is a jeep guy. If he had said 8 or higher I may have been in trouble.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new wiper motor and fixed a short in the wiring for the windshield washer. Hopefully all is good with it for a long time now. Turned down an offer of $7000 for it at the shop I was at. The guy said other than paint, you can't find them in this good of condition. Always a good feeling when something like that happens. And he is a jeep guy. If he had said 8 or higher I may have been in trouble.

one thing I do miss from daily driving my 96 is all the offers to buy it lol. these gens are finally getting appreciated

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing.

For the last several days, or the next several.

Got most of the oddball tweaking and piddling wrapped up. Still a few left, but it's too hot outside for me. May not do much more til October or later. No reason to even drive for the next two weeks and the Taurus has been parked for a while, so I need to drive it for the next errand run.

Mean_Green

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went out to the garage and put a couple of things in the front seat so I wouldn't forget them next time I drive it, which won't be until about the 25th.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
yes, bronze. Just checked the site to confirm. It didn't take the shop long so I guess it was simple enough for them.
I did the Cunninghams on my 2 door. Holding up great. Also did the rag joint delete that they sell. Definitely helped with some slop.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Drove Betty today after not driving her for a few weeks. Husband has been driving her. He tells me that my gas gauge was being weird. To say the least! That thing is doing it's best to do 360's but keeps getting hung on the oil pressure needle. I was so excited when I sourced this 120 cluster because it didn't seem to have that. So bummed.