What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowride77

Reaction score
I just dumped 6 more quarts of transmission fluid and added 6 more. That’s 18 quarts through it now. Should be nice and clean. I‘m thankful for the new pan with the drain plug. So easy.
Hey Onlyone,

Couls you point me to the pan with the drain plug that you are referring to? I am only finding the older 4 speed pan when i do searches.

Thanks.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Onlyone,

Couls you point me to the pan with the drain plug that you are referring to? I am only finding the older 4 speed pan when i do searches.

Thanks.
Here you go. Great seller and it’s a GM pan with a high quality crimp in plug.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the $250 one from eBay?

LaRue is having a big sale and all of a sudden I have no truck accessories money, lol.
Probably, I don’t remember paying that much but I probably did…. Then again it was six-ish to 7ish yars ago and i don’t remember wut happened 6-7 minutes ago. I do know I asked the guy to not louver it….

slowride77

Reaction score
Here you go. Great seller and it’s a GM pan with a high quality crimp in plug.

Yes. Thats what i am looking for. I have found others, but the plug was in the rear section of the pan and would be right where the exhaust crosses over.

This one can easily be drained. Thank you.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thats what i am looking for. I have found others, but the plug was in the rear section of the pan and would be right where the exhaust crosses over.

I meant a skid plate to cover the ATF pan, but I do like that. I might buy it and throw it in the corner until the next time I swap out fluid and filter. But then there's the whole can of worms of being able to check/replace the filter, and you have to drop the pan anyway.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It takes me about 5 minutes to drain and put in 6 quarts. And it’s exactly 6 quarts on the dot. I don’t even check in now. I don’t even need to lift it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n