What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Walking up to my workshop this morning I see this, which is a bit of a shock to me since my Denali sat up here for the better part of two years. Granted I’m the one who pulled my tractor into the barn last night so I could grease it up this morning, but it was still a surprise to see this green beast instead of my Denali or an empty space.

View attachment 403779
And damn is he getting big. At just over four months, he weighs more than my wife’s dog and she’s a year and a half old. He jacked his posts up while sleeping last night so I had to cut out the middle brace this morning.
View attachment 403780

Now lets go make some braided -6 AN trans cooler lines!
Only 4 months old? How much shit has he eaten or destroyed already? I love dogs, but that puppy stage SUCKS! Mine turned a year in April and she's still tearing shit up. Not as bad as before, but still at it.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say it's comparable. Certainly much easier. And it has the waterproofing seals built into it. I am sure you will be hooked once you use them and get used to installing them. It's the tight corners/spaces where this is tough to use. That's why I like that small heat gun I posted that I came across with the deflector shield. That is added to my wish list.
I just compared prices between Amazon and the original SolderStick site. Even on sale, the Chiwanese stuff on Amazon is a lot cheaper, like half the price. I put a kit on my birthday wish list! Thanks for the endorsement.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
On my third tank of non-ethanol 91 and fuel composition was reading 4%. Reset it with mu Tech2 and it only changed down to 3%. Not sure if that is correct or not. I went from 70% on E85 down to the 4% in just two tanks full.

Going back to the 88 oct E-15% or E85. this stuff is too expensive to run consistently!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet