What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the belt tensioner pulley.... tensioner was fine, but the bearing in the pulley was crunchy compared to the new one. Uh, what's the torque spec. for that pulley bolt? I just went until it was PFT, and called it a day.

Also picked up the new water pump from the Post Office. They sent a friendly notice that "they attempted delivery but oversize package was too large". This is code for we never even tried to load it into the delivery vehicle. So I called them and asked how they knew without attempting delivery that the box was too large. They just said they had it, and I could come pick it up. The Scamazon warehouse monkeys put the waterpump box in a shipping box 4x larger than it needed to be.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced the belt tensioner pulley.... tensioner was fine, but the bearing in the pulley was crunchy compared to the new one. Uh, what's the torque spec. for that pulley bolt? I just went until it was PFT, and called it a day.

Also picked up the new water pump from the Post Office. They sent a friendly notice that "they attempted delivery but oversize package was too large". This is code for we never even tried to load it into the delivery vehicle. So I called them and asked how they knew without attempting delivery that the box was too large. They just said they had it, and I could come pick it up. The Scamazon warehouse monkeys put the waterpump box in a shipping box 4x larger than it needed to be.
lol, sounds like the vent hose I bought from the dealer it came in a box that could have held a thousand or more hoses, some lazy f-ker in the warehouse I bet

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ha, on the box. The awning I mounted on thecopcar is 8 feet long, so was the box it shipped in from Amazon. The chosen method Amazon used was post office. WTF.

Attachments

• IMG_9928.jpeg
    IMG_9928.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts