What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So as I found my self lacking motivation to dig into my tahoe again.
I found my self looking at Jeeps.

A nice blue one, 4 doors, needs a lift, 67k on the odometer.
$30k :disgust:

View attachment 388189

So, I look up the current interest rates.
Laugh for a sec, then type in the loan calculator.

Then I laugh some more.
:lewx4:

Tahoe related motivation is building!
Meh. You have to throw half of it away and start with good parts. What's the point.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as I found my self lacking motivation to dig into my tahoe again.
I found my self looking at Jeeps.

A nice blue one, 4 doors, needs a lift, 67k on the odometer.
$30k :disgust:

View attachment 388189

So, I look up the current interest rates.
Laugh for a sec, then type in the loan calculator.

Then I laugh some more.
:lewx4:

Tahoe related motivation is building!
Take it from me, they Just Empty Every Pocket. But I love my diesel and it’s a beast, even with 37s. EC79A919-88C9-42D8-B09A-4A72E0AA438E.jpeg

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh. You have to throw half of it away and start with good parts. What's the point.

I saw one about the same price range with a taraflex lift and actual rock sliders on it...

But yeah, mostly trying to talk my self out of it.

Wife is all in, i can see barbi jeep in her eyes... lol

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my phone does some really funky things when it tries to spell check.

Moves stuff around and everything... lol

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I went to Home Depot last night to get a propane exchange. When I got in and started the truck it went into TPMS relearn??????? Okay....

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I went to Home Depot last night to get a propane exchange. When I got in and started the truck it went into TPMS relearn??????? Okay....
Quick tip (maybe). Tractor supply and a welding supply place here will fill propane tanks and they charge by the gallon. It's usually like $12-15 and the exchange price is $20-25. I never completely empty the tanks so it's a value for me

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quick tip (maybe). Tractor supply and a welding supply place here will fill propane tanks and they charge by the gallon. It's usually like $12-15 and the exchange price is $20-25. I never completely empty the tanks so it's a value for me

And a refill gives you a full tank. Exchanges are filled to only 75% of capacity; you lose on both counts.

We have a rental place nearby that refills them; yes, it's maybe a bit more hassle but I think worth it.

Reaction score
And a refill gives you a full tank. Exchanges are filled to only 75% of capacity; you lose on both counts.

We have a rental place nearby that refills them; yes, it's maybe a bit more hassle but I think worth it.
Propane tanks are only supposed to be filled to 80% to allow for expansion. At least that's what Ferrellgas says when they fill my 120 gallon tank behind my garage and only fill it to around 96-100 gallons for the past 25 years.

Smaller tanks my be different, or they may not require such a large safety margin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt