What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced my exterior passenger rear door handle. Broke four of the retainer clips for the interior panel. Do you think anyone in town has them on Sunday afternoon??? NOPE!
Place the parts in a bag and wait till tomorrow morning...

No good deeds go unpunished!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Road Hazard Sunday, no it wasn't a stop sign this time!
this is why I have metal skid plates, however didn't help this time
apparently I hit several of these 1 entered the running board and went thru the body and out the wheel well, 1 punctured the running board and broke end off on the inside (now I have a reason to get aftermarket boards if I cant find a decent replacement. The 3rd must have stuck in the tire, punctured it and ripped the splash shield almost in half and then fell out.
I now have 2 souvenirs. luckily this happened 1/2 mile form the house I guess I hit them about 70mph, I heard it but didn't think I had been harpooned lol, when I pulled up to the house and looked I only saw the 1 piece sticking out at first, then I saw the 2nd one inside and the tire was whistling air so I jumped back in and ran down to the tire shop that is 1/2 mile away and open 7 days a week I bought the tires there so free road hazard repair. Looks like i'm in the market for a splash shield and running board. somehow managed to miss the rear a/c and coolant lines, glad I didn't hit them on the gas tank side that would have sucked major
hazard.jpg hazard1.jpg hazard3.jpg hazard4.jpg hazard5.jpg hazard6.jpg hazard7.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
apparently I hit several of these 1 entered the running board and went thru the body and out the wheel well, 1 punctured the running board and broke end off on the inside (now I have a reason to get aftermarket boards if I cant find a decent replacement. The 3rd must have stuck in the tire, punctured it and ripped the splash shield almost in half and then fell out.
I now have 2 souvenirs. luckily this happened 1/2 mile form the house I guess I hit them about 70mph, I heard it but didn't think I had been harpooned lol, when I pulled up to the house and looked I only saw the 1 piece sticking out at first, then I saw the 2nd one inside and the tire was whistling air so I jumped back in and ran down to the tire shop that is 1/2 mile away and open 7 days a week I bought the tires there so free road hazard repair. Looks like i'm in the market for a splash shield and running board. somehow managed to miss the rear a/c and coolant lines, glad I didn't hit them on the gas tank side that would have sucked major
View attachment 241630 View attachment 241631 View attachment 241632 View attachment 241633 View attachment 241634 View attachment 241635 View attachment 241636
What is that? Piece of solid steel rod?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 241630 View attachment 241631 View attachment 241632 View attachment 241633 View attachment 241634 View attachment 241635 View attachment 241636
Ouch