What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oxidation on the connectors?
Not sure what it could be I have a aftermarket head unit and the adapter to use the oem camera it's been fine for the last 3-4 years, nothings been touched it just started doing it recently one time it's fine crystal clear then next time it's grainy like a potato cam little dots all over, like a old b&w tv that gets a crappy tv station
i guess I can have the wife put it in reverse and I can try smacking the camera (risky lol)

Reaction score
Not sure what it could be I have a aftermarket head unit and the adapter to use the oem camera it's been fine for the last 3-4 years, nothings been touched it just started doing it recently one time it's fine crystal clear then next time it's grainy like a potato cam little dots all over, like a old b&w tv that gets a crappy tv station
i guess I can have the wife put it in reverse and I can try smacking the camera (risky lol)
Wheel chocks ftw

BlackHoe13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well the dod/vvt delete went smooth as butter. Fired right up on first start. Now for the fine tune. Got a local guy that is a wizard with hp tuners. Check out Big Dogs Tuning on Facebook. Kevin Winstead. Sorry for no 1st start video….if anyone has any questions just message me.

StrkAliteN

Reaction score
What are those trees- the three on the left and those in that line on the right? I'm taking notes for some future landscaping and looking for some like those. Also, what climate are you in?

They are called arbor-vitae or something like that. They are a shrub I think ( not a tree ) I live in PNW and they easily grow here ( the Evergreen state - hahaha )
I planted ( and yes DUG all the holes 10yrs ago and planted the row along the driveway. They were around 5' tall then and now 10 years later are around 12 feet tall.

Zero maintenance - they provide instant privacy and look nicer than a fence.

Deers love to nibble on them also. that is why at around the 3-4-5 foot mark they appear shaped funny.

pretty cheap around here. I bought them at around $30ea and planted myself

StrkAliteN

Reaction score
I'm looking at a nice row of those trees here soon.
Might be slightly different, supposed to top out at about 15ft.
I dig the look.
Yea they provide good privacy and do not need painting every few years like a fence does :rotflmao:

pic shows the steep slope of my house - driveway

taken past day or so. rarely does it snow this low elevation. up in the mountains they have over 10-20 feet right now

snow3.jpg

snow2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10