What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if i will do it or not, but this has me thinking
+ the specs are all there.
I can always copy it in slightly lower quality parts...
If you think the issue is mostly with your crank polish job, dewit. I mean, or you could just have them polish the crank again. I mean, it's just money at this point...

I would get rid of that high pressure pump though. And for the forged pistons, I think my Camaro has mahle brand. It does have piston slap at first but it's hard to hear over the cam (TSP Texas giant). If you go this route, be aware of that. It's normal

bobsburban

Reaction score
Added driving lights. And a bit of extras to our support vehicle, er, camper. 2 Jerry cans for gas in those holders plus twin 30 lb propane tanks. We'll be in Big Bend as well after Christmas - along with Fort Davis, Carlsbad, NM, and back to Palo Duro Canyon for a month-long trip.

Looking forward to getting some sunset shots down in the canyons.

IMG_2654.jpgIMG_2488.jpg

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new headlight bulbs>

Decided while I was in there to replace the fog lights with the new LED ones I bought and promptly broke the tab on the housings that hold the bulbs in. will now be shopping for replacements.

bobsburban

Reaction score
Installed new headlight bulbs>

Decided while I was in there to replace the fog lights with the new LED ones I bought and promptly broke the tab on the housings that hold the bulbs in. will now be shopping for replacements.

That reminds me... have two hi-beam bulbs to replace before heading out. :)

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added driving lights. And a bit of extras to our support vehicle, er, camper. 2 Jerry cans for gas in those holders plus twin 30 lb propane tanks. We'll be in Big Bend as well after Christmas - along with Fort Davis, Carlsbad, NM, and back to Palo Duro Canyon for a month-long trip.

View attachment 357818View attachment 357819

Nice additions to the camper. Looks great.
What light bar is that?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Guys,
Forgive my poor memory.
Looking for suggestions on some fogs to fit my 13 Burb. I have Alla Lighting LED bulbs in them now but the beam pattern is horrible. I think I would like some amber fogs with a good beam pattern.
Ideas?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 357818View attachment 357819
We’ll be at Terlingua Ranch as a base camp just after Christmas.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you think the issue is mostly with your crank polish job, dewit. I mean, or you could just have them polish the crank again. I mean, it's just money at this point...

I would get rid of that high pressure pump though. And for the forged pistons, I think my Camaro has mahle brand. It does have piston slap at first but it's hard to hear over the cam (TSP Texas giant). If you go this route, be aware of that. It's normal
@Just Fishing

With my build I got a standard volume/pressure melling.

I agree with ditching that crazy pump

Also when cold start occurs you need to let it warm. Forged pistons have piston slap like @pwtr02ss has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo