What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Sooooo, come home from vacation after 11 days away. Battery must be dead because I can't even remote unlock the Tahoe. Any idea on how to get in or get the hood unlatched so I can jump the battery?

Reaction score
Drivers door handle has a key slot, does that not work?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
So out of curiosity, how does this battery drain in 11 days, yet batteries sit on the shelf for months and will start right up. Is there really that much of a trickle running in the vehicle? I guess the alarm, but I wouldn't think that would be enough to drain it that quick

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never live this down....[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] But, there have been lots of things over the years, so just like at it like a precursor to more good laughs to come.....[emoji1751]
I always use my alarm fob to lock/un-lock but there is a key hole ;), might be time for a new battery even though it's been 11 days often the change in weather will tip a battery over the edge

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So out of curiosity, how does this battery drain in 11 days, yet batteries sit on the shelf for months and will start right up. Is there really that much of a trickle running in the vehicle? I guess the alarm, but I wouldn't think that would be enough to drain it that quick
I have alarms on both the yukon and silverado often the silverado may sit a couple weeks but still starts right up, I can usually tell when the battery is getting weak by the way it starts

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I have alarms on both the yukon and silverado often the silverado may sit a couple weeks but still starts right up, I can usually tell when the battery is getting weak by the way it starts
Fist time it's ever sat that long, but it's never given me trouble. I'll keep an eye on it and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep