What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
dropped the spare to put on so i can go get the right rear tire patched tomorrow. (surprisingly the spare is in super good shape so when i get hew tires in the future i will not need to swap the best one to the spare)
You should check the date code on that spare. The spare on thecopcar was in excellent shape, because it was the original and had never been on the ground. It was also 9 years old so who knows if it was still good or not.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck went to the upholstery on Monday for new seats and blacking out the interior. They dropped the headliner and said you have a sh*tload of wires under there. I said cut em all. Lol!
The decomm team removed a whole crapload from thecopcar. I didn't realize how much until I got theothertwin. On that one almost EVERYTHING was still in place, just dyked off at the edge of trim pieces. I liked that much better so I could chose which to remove, like the 6/3 cable for the light bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn