What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caligirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure exactly which weatherstrip you’re referring to but yes they can be purchased and replaced. I’m just mentioning it because you said it’s showing signs of wear and it has a tear. You can look up parts for your vehicle on an online dealer parts site like www.gmpartsgiant.com and then Google the part number for a price. Always check for a shipped price, some places will show you a low price for the part but no shipping cost until you get ready to pay, and it’s high. I buy most of my stuff on Amazon or Rock Auto but sometimes only the dealers have it.

I'm sure the material isn't too much I was just wondering what kind of craftsmanship it would take to do that and would be better to have that done professionally if I was to replace it

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure the material isn't too much I was just wondering what kind of craftsmanship it would take to do that and would be better to have that done professionally if I was to replace it
If you’re just referring to the door weatherseal, it should be quite easy to do. My driver door seal was falling off, but still intact when I bought the truck. I purchased the 3M weatherstrip adhesive, followed the instructions, and reattached about 1/2 of the entire length. Haven’t thought about it since. Worked like a charm, and I didn’t find it to be particularly messy. Like @Fless said, follow the directions, allow it to setup, and you’ll be good to go!

Greg Kulbick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife says the 07 spewed gas and isn't taking any in. Ordered the canister vent solenoid and updated harness. Going to take it up to the gas station tomorrow to see if I can coax some gas in there so she can drive it until the parts show up.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost my AC today. Anyone know what happened here...thinking the clutch exploded? Hoping this isn’t going to suck to fix

6C273237-88D3-4836-86C0-98EFAE81609E.jpeg 3302B3B4-9AE7-417C-8467-3F2D2096DA9C.jpeg

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it’s just the clutch, shouldn’t be too hard to swap with a new one.

Kinda looks like the clutch to me

Not the easiest thing to remove, especially on the vehicle...

I’m going to pull the ac belt so that I don’t do any extra damage in the meantime. It also sounds pretty bad right now so hoping that goes away when the belt’s off. Of course this happens when it’s starting to get hot......

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Iirc its two clips to get that assy off.
First one is easy to get to, second one is way down in there.

I have my old compressor mocked up if you need pictures.
(It's going to be used to align the balancer).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10