What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09Tahoe4Now

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally had the windshield replaced this past Friday for $169. Installers did it in the driveway under 30 minutes from time of arrival. No leaks, no air/wind noise and no issues so far. No thanks to Safelite wanting almost $400 total for the job, which would have been $250 from me and the remainder from the insurance company. Lifetime warranty on the glass, materials and labor. Let's hope I can avoid any more rocks thrown up or anything else that would require a new one lol Still debating on whether to go with the ceramic 70% tint...

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Just finished the drop and alignment.

CK160 reps 24x10. 305/35/r24 Toyo Proxes STIII. 2/4 Belltech drop from Tony.

View attachment 228045

Looks really good Al.

I was seriously considering those wheels before deciding on the Heavy Hitters.

I love a 5 star wheel. The ones you chose remind me a lot of the Iroc Camaro wheel, except for the hole in the spoke.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I finally had the windshield replaced this past Friday for $169. Installers did it in the driveway under 30 minutes from time of arrival. No leaks, no air/wind noise and no issues so far. No thanks to Safelite wanting almost $400 total for the job, which would have been $250 from me and the remainder from the insurance company. Lifetime warranty on the glass, materials and labor. Let's hope I can avoid any more rocks thrown up or anything else that would require a new one lol Still debating on whether to go with the ceramic 70% tint...

Don't debate... just do... you won't regret it IMO... I love mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alejo2160