What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I found out yesterday during the trip home that the left rear window of mine did the same. I worked the switch roughly up and down while wiggling until it worked again. It's probably dirty/slightly corroded contacts from lack of use. Regular use of switches keeps the contacts clean. I may take it apart and clean them with some electrical contact cleaner.
After reading this today, I popped the switch out, unplugged it and removed it from the trim housing, then opened it up and sprayed electrical contact cleaner in it. Then put it back together and plugged it in and it's working fine, both up and down!

Thanks for the tip!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, we appreciate that. I just wanted to make sure you knew we have the phone support, if anyone needs it.
I Bought this autocal used, I have downloaded your software, can I delete these old 2014 files from the previous owner or format the data? so I can connect it to my truck and get the files you guys need.

EFI2.JPG

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cabin air filter! Dorman 259-201 cabin air filter retrofit kit. I removed the trim panel on the passenger side of the center console (two metal clips and one plastic clip) and the passenger kick plate (three screws). Then I cut the panel cover using a utility knife since I couldn't get my dremel in there. It took about an hour, and about 80 passes with the knife to slice through.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NF1SK1M/

Some people use this as an opportunity to wash and flush the radiator that's right there. I didn't bother.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anybody have the part number for the febreeze scented cabin air filter, i guess it's fresh breeze

Nvm found it: Cabin Air Filter-Freshbeeze Fram CF11809

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are made by FRAM. ACDelco with carbon is CF193C.
I think I have the carbon one installed, I'm going to try the fram one with arm & hammer, I thought there was a febreeze scented one but I think it was just the deceptive fram advertising on the package

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I think I have the carbon one installed, I'm going to try the fram one with arm & hammer, I thought there was a febreeze scented one but I think it was just the deceptive fram advertising on the package

You should send me the carbon one your not using... oh and the cover too, I'll need the cover.... lol

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should send me the carbon one your not using... oh and the cover too, I'll need the cover.... lol
I will check tomorrow when the febreeze one comes if it's still in usable condition you can have it, you can get the door/cover off ebay pretty cheap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts