What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_behemoth11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just curious, did you reset the dic at fill up? What kind of speeds were you doing?

Does it have a supercharger ?

I was going between 55-85mph through the duration of the trip. The DIC was not reset at fill up and for the supercharger, I WISH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going between 55-85mph through the duration of the trip. The DIC was not reset at fill up and for the supercharger, I WISH!

well I only get about 10mpg in town, maybe 15 on the hwy if I keep my foot out of it, but my foot is kinda heavy, it's the 6.2 awd the awd takes a bite out of it right off the top.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you didn't reset the average MPG before the trip and most of your everyday driving is not highway cruising, then all that non-highway fuel mileage was averaged into your recent trip, skewing the figures. If you wanna know what your vehicle averages on a particular trip, you gotta calculate it manually by filling up when you first start then filling up again, calculating the mileage, etc. or by resetting the average MPG gauge when you first start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA