What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! What did you set the rear height at
No problem, I followed the instructions and used the measurements for the rear air ride links. I might end up going up with the rear because I don't want it to have that sagging look.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Personally if it was .75-1" taller all the way around that would be perfect. Trying to decide what I'd like to do.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I like a little rake to it and I also haul trailers a lot so I don't want it squatting if I can avoid it.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my links at 3.5 inches with no spring spacer right now and it rides allot better comfort wise than when. I had the links at a little over 3 inches

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have my links at 3.5 inches with no spring spacer right now and it rides allot better comfort wise than when. I had the links at a little over 3 inches

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
3.5 end to end or center to center? I might take out the spacers and do it this way. Also did you do the free travel mod? I did it on my old tahoe but didn't do it this time because there's a lot more in that area and I didn't want to cut anything accidentally.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I know what you mean, it came out lower than I expected

I'm a lifted truck kinda guy but it didn't really fit the Denali too well, and I'm not trying to slam it and make it look like I'm a gangbanger with huge ass wheels lol just going for what it could look like stock and retain the classy feel.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
I'm a lifted truck kinda guy but it didn't really fit the Denali too well, and I'm not trying to slam it and make it look like I'm a gangbanger with huge ass wheels lol just going for what it could look like stock and retain the classy feel.

Wow big wheels make me a gangbanger? maybe if you put stupid floaters or some big flashy ugly full face wheels... But on these big suv's a 24-26" wheel looks right at home. Not to small and not to big. Specially if you buy a 24-26 stock replica wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog