What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I use a thin film of assembly lube or syl glyde when I install my valves. Helps them pop into place easier. Even dish soap will work.

^^^ This. Nothing like rim sealer, just a good lubricant that's compatible with the stem material. A little syl-glide or dish soap would be my choice.

I use Dawn to install valve stems or any other rubber parts, just need to help them pop into place.
Cool, so no sealant just lube.

I have this in my tool box and use it on O-rings, like on injectors. It's water based and doesn't mess with anything.

20221106_161026.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a couple years ago I did a failed attempt at epoxying the wood trim back on the steering wheel, it held for the most part but this summer it actually came completely loose but would "stay on" so last night I gorilla glued it, it appears to have worked well and as gorilla glue likes to do it expands even though I only used a tiny bit, I just used a little tool and cleaned up the seam. I have a brand new wheel to put on without wood trim but saving that for future use.
gorilla.jpg
gorilla1.jpg
gorilla2.jpg

Reaction score
a couple years ago I did a failed attempt at epoxying the wood trim back on the steering wheel, it held for the most part but this summer it actually came completely loose but would "stay on" so last night I gorilla glued it, it appears to have worked well and as gorilla glue likes to do it expands even though I only used a tiny bit, I just used a little tool and cleaned up the seam. I have a brand new wheel to put on without wood trim but saving that for future use.
View attachment 384594
View attachment 384595
View attachment 384596
I hated my Denali wood wheel. It wasn't separating, but the wood wouldn't heat, just the leather side would, and the wood would stay cold, lol.

I changed that thing out within the first year I owned it. The non-wood wheel feels thicker and so much better and keeps my hands warm in the winter... Lol