What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so! I hope I wasn't too trusting.
I haven't even been able to find a long block, short block, or even a bare block aluminum 53 for that price around here... But I guess I also haven't looked that hard either.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I haven't even been able to find a long block, short block, or even a bare block aluminum 53 for that price around here... But I guess I also haven't looked that hard either.

I had the same issue.
hence the 6.0 :emotions33:

I have a stripped 5.3 in my backyard, waiting for me to either sell, build, or most likely take to the scrap yard.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Supposed to receive my cat-back exhaust today. I'll start a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum for those questions.

Could always take that stock exhaust...
1665794268725.png

shove it in the ends and work it!

Turn it into.... :angels2:
1665794322350.png

Gives a stock exhaust a healthy growl when the kitty litter comes out (I hear :emotions33: )!

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do, and how many kitty-powers does that actually unlock. The new muffler is going to meow much louder than the stock one, and without a resonator I assume it's going to purr annoyingly in the cabin.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do, and how many kitty-powers does that actually unlock. The new muffler is going to meow much louder than the stock one, and without a resonator I assume it's going to purr annoyingly in the cabin.

My resonator delete didn't make any difference that I could tell. depending on your muffler, you might not have any annoying noises in the cabin. Just a muscular growl when on the throttle. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telderjr05