What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011TXDenali

Reaction score
I was getting P0300 and P0304 codes along with a couple others I can't remember. Finally swapped out the spark plugs, wires, and an ignition coil. We got the Yukon with 120K miles, so I am guessing the plugs and wires were probably original. Codes are gone, everything is back to normal. Amazing what you can learn on YouTube.

Next up is replacing the transmission cooler lines. They are starting to leak a little more now. Anyone know what parts I would need for an 2011 Denali 2WD?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
according to his kill map mostly around the central part of the city, they call it north but it's not really north, I live in the very northwest part of the city and I don't creep around at night lol so nothing for me to worry about, it looks like he may have got another victim about 2 nights ago but it hasn't been announced yet. To me he seems to be your very run of the mill killer so it won't be long before they catch him.
Dayum! I had no idea. I'd be carrying a loaded 9mm everywhere I went if that was happening here.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-101302~2.png
    Screenshot_20221003-101302~2.png
    783.3 KB · Views: 3

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
All parts are finally in. Taking it in to get the rear end damage fixed today. Should have it back Friday. Also towed the camper down to West Virginia this weekend. Had a great time, forgot to take a picture.
When I dropped it off the receptionist said it would take 17! business days to repair. SAY WHAT?! Of course nobody with any knowledge was in who I could disCUSS with. We will see. And this was the most professional shop out of the three I got estimates from.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I dropped it off the receptionist said it would take 17! business days to repair. SAY WHAT?! Of course nobody with any knowledge was in who I could disCUSS with. We will see. And this was the most professional shop out of the three I got estimates from.
that's a pretty typical time frame for a bodyshop

me88

Reaction score
... They were put on by the previous owner. They must be of reasonable quality as they are TuV/E marked (I bought the Yukon in Germany) and only decently constructed car parts will meet the TuV requirements. ...
If you find any markings or brand name on the wheel, let me know. From what I've seen, the market for 6x139.7 wheels that have the correct offset for these vehicles is basically nonexistent.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheapest houses for rent near me.
You'd be lucky to find a 600sqft 1 bedroom apartment for $1,600 anywhere around here.
Same here and I live in the poor side of town. I might wait a few more years and then sell and move out of this damn city and buy something in the country for half the price. There’s a new listing up the street from me that’s $375k for an 800 so ft cottage. Mines more than twice that size and my lot is huge unlike most. There’s enough room to build another house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz