What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally washed and waxed mine.. been a year figured it was due.. ****** living in apartment sucks, can’t work on it or risk fines…
I hear that!
Mine's actually really lenient thankfully, but I try not to do anything that will make any sort of a mess. I think I've only done an oil change here one time and 7 years or whatever I've been here.

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hoover Dam!
View attachment 377445

Got rear ended by an uninsured motorist. As always several mistakes led to this. First there was an accident about a mile ahead in the opposing lanes where a truck had run off the road and people were slowing down to rubber neck, second a few hundred yards ahead of us there was a wide load in the right lane so people were merging into the left lane to go around, third there was a 'hazard ahead' message and I took my foot off the gas to see what was up but I did not brake, third the young man behind us didn't leave enough distance. As I was slowing down I saw a white grill fill my rear view mirror so I pushed ******* the brake so he wouldn't push us into the car ahead of us and BAM! I really think he bent the frame a bit because i have to hold the steering wheel a half inch to the right on the highway now. Any guesses on the cost of this???
All parts are finally in. Taking it in to get the rear end damage fixed today. Should have it back Friday. Also towed the camper down to West Virginia this weekend. Had a great time, forgot to take a picture.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish it cost the same!
Need a damn garage and property.
there are apartments all around where I live that exceed more than what I pay for a 6 bedroom house with like 3400+ sq feet. a 1bd apt cost like $1600 that's ludicrous, I pay less for this house than a typical 3bd apt. I haven't lived in anything but a house in almost 30 years, albiet part of that time was owning one.
I would just start looking online you might be surprised particularly right now because of the higher interest rates some people are giving up on selling and switching to renting instead. I have been kind of poking around looking to buy again and I see some dropping off the sales market to a rental instead

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
these are 2bd houses in the mostly better side of town where i live
2bd.JPG
and these are 2bd apt's in the same area, if you poke around you can find a house for a very comparable price
apt.JPG

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What part of town is that serial killer operating in?

View attachment 381891
according to his kill map mostly around the central part of the city, they call it north but it's not really north, I live in the very northwest part of the city and I don't creep around at night lol so nothing for me to worry about, it looks like he may have got another victim about 2 nights ago but it hasn't been announced yet. To me he seems to be your very run of the mill killer so it won't be long before they catch him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove