What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a better design. Mine was the cheapie disposable kind that you can get by the register at Autozone.
they stopped making this design for some reason, maybe they didn't sell good enough I have a box of refills and the only other place to get them is on ebay or I take the wick out of the house ones and pour it in the bottle

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they stopped making this design for some reason, maybe they didn't sell good enough I have a box of refills and the only other place to get them is on ebay or I take the wick out of the house ones and pour it in the bottle
Probably because they don’t stop working. Planned obsolescence.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well you kind of have to buy the refills or a refill of some kind
Bootleggers! Like you do but they use some homemade concoction. I was reading about refilling the home ones with peoples own mixes, making their own juice. Those refills are a waste of money.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My air freshener is those Wonder Wafers ( I found them so now I remember the name) in New Leather which actually smells more like old leather so imo it smells like my interior naturally does.
Detailers use those alot. They smell great but don't last very long. I have a few laying around somewhere--but different scent. They're blue.
You guys gotta try the sage citrus scent--different brand--smells great.

Last edited:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I heard the leather cleaner and conditioners from Chemical Guys makes the interior smell like new leather. I bought those two products a long time ago and have yet to use them. I'll find out one day. My luck, they expired and probably smell like an old biker's ġooch.

Yup!
I have that stuff, i love the smell.
It's like walking into a leather coat store every time.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Got my new memory card yesterday for my pioneer deck, and installed it after seeing if i could figure out how to make a backup image.

Spent like 30min trying to figure out how to get windows to read it, and what application i needed.
but decided fk it and just installed the damn thing.

My deck fired right up, and so far everything is working great!

Saved me $600 for a new deck.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be down with that.
Maybe I'll find an wick-style air freshener like that vintage unit Wes has and use the CG stuff as the scent juice.
you can get them on ebay there cheap $12-15, sometimes less. I just put Hawaiian scent in mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts