What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
yep here's one and he was just out for a ski, The body of a skier who vanished in a Lake Tahoe-area ski resort on Christmas was found Saturday, miles away from where authorities and volunteers had been searching for him. Search-and-rescue volunteers discovered the body of Rory Angelotta, 43, near a residential neighborhood and roughly 3 miles from the boundaries of the Northstar Ski Resort, the Placer County Sheriff's Office said in a statement Saturday.
took 3 weeks to find him and that is in a populated area, sounds like he almost made it though....

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never had this truck aligned so i don't know if that's a common problem. Thinking of dropping the front 1 inch and Leveling the rear in the future. I'm assuming that's when I'll want these control arms

Not common at all. I've lifted mine 2" and it's currently lowered 3"+. Stock arms and plenty of adjustment left. Many have gone higher or lower with stock arms and they still align.

Those arms are to give extra adjustment for special situations such as excessive lift or drop, especially without spindles, and/or for a tweaked frame such as from a wreck.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how old are tpms sensors? this can happen when the battery gets low, they either do not register or will register with a weird reading
They came out of a brand new 2016 fleet vehicle. So I use January 1st to date them, that would make them 6 years old. No codes, no errors.

Maybe I was just being impatient. I've had them take 5 minutes to update before. Also, the temperature was going up along with humidity before sun was even up. I try to set them at an ambient temp of 75-80 degrees, yesterday was 70. Had a family emergency yesterday and the pressures were the same as I left it in the morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thydrick

Latest posts