What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think they're these Morimotos. Saw them after I got the same ones you have. Will definitely be switching to these in the future as the LED DRL is actually a functional DRL
Thanks for that. Now I can stop wishing for them because I'm not dropping $1k+ on headlights.

Yeah, I thought about rewiring mine to make the LED bar function as the DRL. For the moment I turn on the fogs (which I want on all the time anyway), which turns the LEDs on. I need to put that "all lights on" jumper in. That should do the same thing.

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Now I can stop wishing for them because I'm not dropping $1k+ on headlights.

Yeah, I thought about rewiring mine to make the LED bar function as the DRL. For the moment I turn on the fogs (which I want on all the time anyway), which turns the LEDs on. I need to put that "all lights on" jumper in. That should do the same thing.
Yep it does I did that to mine

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced the headlights on my '08 HyHoe

Did the same thing on thecopcar a couple of years ago.
That’s the first thing besides dents I notice when I look at a vehicle. It’s amazing the number of rigs with terrible looking hazy headlights I see. Those look way better on both those trucks. :happy107:

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
24gal of corn this morning. Up to 72.2%
I'll check what it is at he pump next fill up and see what it goes up to.

See if I can get some O.T. and maybe get a cam/lifters/valve springs on a black Friday sale...
Then finally plop the Whipple on that I've had sitting around for a year now. :'(
Man corn is so expensive now days I’ve here. 3.37

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Felt the telltale pulse of a warped rotor today. Not sure if its front or rear but I don’t feel it in the wheel. I have 18,000 on these brakes. I took a chance on the coated Raybestos brakes because I live in the rust belt. Well they were cheap for a reason. They overheated while bringing her down from a 100+ mph run a couple times. I am not impressed. Not a good time to sink more $$ i to this thing so I think I will have to wait a bit before I get some slotted rotors. Bummer.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felt the telltale pulse of a warped rotor today. Not sure if its front or rear but I don’t feel it in the wheel. I have 18,000 on these brakes. I took a chance on the coated Raybestos brakes because I live in the rust belt. Well they were cheap for a reason. They overheated while bringing her down from a 100+ mph run a couple times. I am not impressed. Not a good time to sink more $$ i to this thing so I think I will have to wait a bit before I get some slotted rotors. Bummer.
I’m starting to feel that in theothertwin recently. Not bad, but it’s there. The AC compressor just imploded too. Yay maintenance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15