What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Anyone have the part # for the rubber weather seal that encircles the drivers door opening? Mines starting to get a bit worn/ripped on the bottom right where your feet move when getting in/out of vehicle.

Not in too bad shape currently, but just want to find the part so I'll have it when needed. 20211008_135735.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the part # for the rubber weather seal that encircles the drivers door opening? Mines starting to get a bit worn/ripped on the bottom right where your feet move when getting in/out of vehicle.

Not in too bad shape currently, but just want to find the part so I'll have it when needed. View attachment 352259

I just did mine a week ago. Here is a link on sale:

Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a part number for the little cooler line retaining clips?
I managed to loose one...

I forgot it fell and took the hoe for a drive during testing, it's gone now.
I also lost a very cheap screw driver. :jester:
Just go to any auto parts store and they sell variety packs with several sizes in the Dorman Help section where the door clips and such are.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got into theothertwin to make a grocery run. On starting I hear a squeal then a slight bump. I’m guessing the belt slipped then caught. So stopped to get a new Gates belt on the way.

the old belt looks pretty decent, although I’ve never seen the Bando brand before. I changed it anyway since I don’t know the age. Based on the angle of the tensioner with the new belt I’ve guessing the other one had stretched some.

Attachments

• A0720AA1-DF1E-48AB-A7F8-404E5BFE865A.jpeg
    A0720AA1-DF1E-48AB-A7F8-404E5BFE865A.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 3

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got into theothertwin to make a grocery run. On starting I hear a squeal then a slight bump. I’m guessing the belt slipped then caught. So stopped to get a new Gates belt on the way.

the old belt looks pretty decent, although I’ve never seen the Bando brand before. I changed it anyway since I don’t know the age. Based on the angle of the tensioner with the new belt I’ve guessing the other one had stretched some.
could be the ac pump as well, keep an eye on it that's one of the things it will do before it gives up the ghost. If you start hearing what sounds like nuts and bolts being eaten by a blender that's another sign.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever found a part number for the little cooler line retaining clips?
I managed to loose one...

I forgot it fell and took the hoe for a drive during testing, it's gone now.
I also lost a very cheap screw driver. :jester:
The e-clips? I’ve got a couple laying around. Pm me and I’ll mail em to ya.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

In my experience, Bando is good stuff. I had never heard of them until around 2006-7. I was guinea-pigging for a small supercharger company and one issue we kept having was the belt exploding. No burrs on any pulleys and, with the way it was set up, the alignment had to be perfect or the belt would immediately run off an idler. I went to a local specialty belt store and they gave me a Bando. I didn't change anything other than the brand of belt and it never happened again.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
The e-clips? I’ve got a couple laying around. Pm me and I’ll mail em to ya.

Thanks!
I'll pm you if i can't find any locally.

And I do plan on replacing the radiator, until then I'm running with that bypassed.
I'm pretty sure the new radiator won't have the little GM ports installed (I'm looking at an upgrade 2 or 3 row).

I'm also thinking about replacing the OEM "tow package" cooler in front of the radiator for good measure.
That comes with the little e-clips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho

Latest posts