What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OEM. Taking the path of least resistance and fastest. I’m lucky to get it into a shop on short notice; every place I have been all summer is backed up, and this town is no different. Every shop is surrounded by a pile of vehicles waiting.

Except for the dealers, who have empty lots, and still give the same answer EVERY time, which is 1 week backlog for the shop. I think it’s GM policy or something. But they do seem to be short handed.

I may change out all the mounts for something stronger when I’m home in my own garage. This winter I need to decide whether to fish or cut bait. Which means proceed with winch, axle upgrades, lockers and all that… or maybe upgrade to a 2500 and build that.

I need to look into the specs on a 2500 Avalanche which I think is probably as long as a Suburban.
That was my guess, figuring you didn’t have time to order the H3 mount.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question: Does the H3 motor mount PN 25847739 fit both 2WD and 4WD Tahoes (2008 4wd model specifically in my case). I ask because the GM parts system shows me two different OEM mounts for 4WD vs RWD.

Interesting factoid, when I search this PN on AC Delco, it gives applications for both the H3 Alpha 08-10 as well as Tahoe 13-14. So did GM give up on the hydraulic mounts and go to the solid ones for the Tahoe late in the GMT900 series?
I know you already bought OEM. But I didn't see anyone answer your question. That part number works on both sides regardless of 2WD/4WD/AWD. My Yukon is AWD and it fits.