What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the GoRhino pushbar. I couldn’t find a complete used Setina piece, and new ones were not available.
i'll probably end up with a Go Rhino on the 2014 since (as you say) complete Setina units are hard to find and Setina does not sell parts directly to consumers. I had to buy two used Setina bars to get all the parts for my PPV.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll probably end up with a Go Rhino on the 2014 since (as you say) complete Setina units are hard to find and Setina does not sell parts directly to consumers. I had to buy two used Setina bars to get all the parts for my PPV.
Mine is a 5000 series. They also make a 3000 series. Appearance is similar. I learned waaaaay after the fact that the major difference is the 5000 series is rated for impact. Perfect for deer armor.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been pulled over years ago for no front plate. I may run without it and take my chances...
New Hampshire runs front and rear plates. Still haven't installed the bracket on wifey's Equinox and I absolufreakinlutely refuse to put a hole in my Mustang front bumper-write me the damn ticket! :sorrysign:

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrg. Discovered the front bumper on my 2014 is not drilled for a license plate. And in Texas a front plate is required. So when i get my plates I get to drill into my nice smooth bumper to install my front plate. :nolol::biggun::killer::Jedi::Rant:
I got a ticket on 45 coming home from college for dark tint and a vanity from plate.

It was my rims too. The stop was hilarious. Judge threw it out.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrg. Discovered the front bumper on my 2014 is not drilled for a license plate. And in Texas a front plate is required. So when i get my plates I get to drill into my nice smooth bumper to install my front plate. :nolol::biggun::killer::Jedi::Rant:
In my area, they don't enforce the Plate on the front rule... Too much other junk to bust peoples balls for...

Northside of H town...

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Here, it's a matter of they can pull you over whenever they want.

Wifes car doesn't have one.
PO replaced the bumper cover and opted to not have it drilled for a plate holder.

I did buy the plate holder, but it needs to be painted to color match the car.
Then i ended up building a new engine for the hoe, it has been on the backburner since.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mine is a 5000 series. They also make a 3000 series. Appearance is similar. I learned waaaaay after the fact that the major difference is the 5000 series is rated for impact. Perfect for deer armor.

On the Go Rhino I recommend drilling drainage holes in the lower cross bar to let the water to drain out. Also grind some drain notches in the ends of the tubes because they are capped concavely and hold water there as well. If not rust streaks start to run out of the mounting bolts and streaking down the side plates and looks like ****. Just a heads up. I have not had an issue with the top tube yet.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran into the previous owner of the Hoe today at work. He says my trans was replaced at around 150K. So that means I got about a buck 80 on the current one. So at least I know now it's not the original. And hopefully built up a bit with better ingredients.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the Go Rhino I recommend drilling drainage holes in the lower cross bar to let the water to drain out. Also grind some drain notches in the ends of the tubes because they are capped concavely and hold water there as well. If not rust streaks start to run out of the mounting bolts and streaking down the side plates and looks like ****. Just a heads up. I have not had an issue with the top tube yet.
NOW you tell me. Also a true story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n