What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Licorice...blech. I think aside from the time they attempted single-serving salad packs, licorice has to be the most universally hated "candy" on the planet.

The red stuff is good, the black licorice has got to be Satan's ass sweat. I'd say candy corn and "Orange Slices" are about equally as repulsive.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed one of the HVAC actuators on theothertwin over the weekend, but didn’t drive it until this morning. When I tap the button to turn AC on, the yellow led flashes a couple of times then stays off.

im guessing it needs to go through a relearn cycle. IIRC, that’s as simple as disconnecting the batteries for a bit then reconnect.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I changed one of the HVAC actuators on theothertwin over the weekend, but didn’t drive it until this morning. When I tap the button to turn AC on, the yellow led flashes a couple of times then stays off.

im guessing it needs to go through a relearn cycle. IIRC, that’s as simple as disconnecting the batteries for a bit then reconnect.
Too bad your tech2 won't work. that's an easy way to get that done.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad your tech2 won't work. that's an easy way to get that done.
Give that a try, and don’t touch the controls for a few minutes after starting the truck. Let it run and calibrate the actuators. You don’t have it set to any of the defrost functions do you because the AC won’t work when it’s set to those.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give that a try, and don’t touch the controls for a few minutes after starting the truck. Let it run and calibrate the actuators. You don’t have it set to any of the defrost functions do you because the AC won’t work when it’s set to those.
It worked for the actuator. Jury is still out on the system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo