What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20210615_184922821_HDR.jpg

Finally gave it a bath, will definitely prefer the silver wheels and all terrain tires as compared to the black spare and a street tire it has.
It's original from 2013, but it looks really good since it's stayed up under the bumper this whole time.

AC still kicking butt. 101f ambient, when rolling down the highway, was 45° and still slowly dropping, but 20 mph in heavy traffic, and it was closer to 50f. Front and rear going.

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_143929316_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210615_143929316_HDR.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got into it after about 6 stop and go's at different stores over 2 hours and went to shift to Drive and shifter just dropped...the bushing broke and cable fell off. Purchased the Dorman replacement for $10 and on my way I go. I'm going to look into replacing the metal arm as that looks worn, the new bushing doesn't seem too tight so I wouldn't be surprised if it pops off.
Those things look like they suck although I’ve never had a problem with either of my trucks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got into it after about 6 stop and go's at different stores over 2 hours and went to shift to Drive and shifter just dropped...the bushing broke and cable fell off. Purchased the Dorman replacement for $10 and on my way I go. I'm going to look into replacing the metal arm as that looks worn, the new bushing doesn't seem too tight so I wouldn't be surprised if it pops off.
www.bushingfix.com

Reaction score
View attachment 304655

Finally gave it a bath, will definitely prefer the silver wheels and all terrain tires as compared to the black spare and a street tire it has.
It's original from 2013, but it looks really good since it's stayed up under the bumper this whole time.

AC still kicking butt. 101f ambient, when rolling down the highway, was 45° and still slowly dropping, but 20 mph in heavy traffic, and it was closer to 50f. Front and rear going.
With that spare tire on the front it almost looks like one of those ass draggers in that pic

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped my transmission pan to find the fluid as dark as used motor oil. Better yet black sludge at the bottom of the pan and lots n lots n lots of fine shit stick to the magnet.

ohh n I would like to smack the crap out of the engineer for the pan or exhaust. 1/8 of an inch is that is needed to drop the pan without having to pry at the damn exhaust down to pull the pan out. SSSSTTTTUUUUUUPPPPPIIIIIIDDD

Reaction score
Dropped my transmission pan to find the fluid as dark as used motor oil. Better yet black sludge at the bottom of the pan and lots n lots n lots of fine shit stick to the magnet.

ohh n I would like to smack the crap out of the engineer for the pan or exhaust. 1/8 of an inch is that is needed to drop the pan without having to pry at the damn exhaust down to pull the pan out. SSSSTTTTUUUUUUPPPPPIIIIIIDDD
Probably the same engineer that designed the headlight removal/bulb replacement

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Probably the same engineer that designed the headlight removal/bulb replacement
It’s the job they get after mastering parking lot design. Once they learn that obstacles like all those stupid islands to drive around are required they are ready for automotive design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt