What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Torn today. Found a set of 22 snowflakes with new tires for 900.yeah other guy sold before I got there on the U2 wheels. Really like the koko Kapan. Big baller money but not as bad as intros. But honestly thinking I need that blackbear and a drop first. Hmmmmmm should have the tails done this week. So making moves in the right direction. Thinking for cheap fun a muffler swap will come soon also.

The Kapans look great I agree, but I wonder if they’re a little too modern for our trucks.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
we had a kid in junior high school that was pretty nerdy, for science class he had a entire classroom lined in aluminum foil and had about 6 tube-tv's hooked up in there to generate static electricity, crazzy ass dude, only a few us went in there most were to scared, I gained a respect for electricity at that point, you could hold a screwdriver in your hand and shoot boltz across the room fun but scary, probably was virtually no amps but there was so much going on it really made you think what if?????
View attachment 268762

Love it!

I learned about electricity in autoshop class, we all stood in a line holding hands.
On one end of the line a ignition coil, on the other = ground.

Later in life, a super nerdy friend of mine showed me how to create a Jackob's ladder using parts from a kitchen (brain fart, but the tube light ballasts).

That friend taught me a lot of fun things. :D

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newbie question. :oops: Can I put LEDS in for my courtesy lights? Picture of bulb below. Will they work right and dim? I want to go with colored ones, blue red or green, haven't made my mind up yet.

54.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of this? I'm just curious, because I know once I get my new motor installed, my 6L80 may get pissy, she has 160k. I have been planning on a rebuild of my 6L80 and any info you have that your builder did I'm curious of. One of the upgrades I read for a 6L80 is the installation of the 6L90 input carrier. The 6L80 has 4 pinion planetary... The 6L90 has 6

View attachment 268577
So I went by the shop today and asked about the carrier, noting that nothing was on my invoice about it, he said he built mine as I wanted it for up 500hp (because I plan adding a supercharger) and that my existing carrier was good and within spec and that they don't see them come in with bad carriers even on the g8's that are moded/tuned that are on the border of 500hp, but he said if I was going to go over 500hp that we would need to have a "talk" lol or if going up in tire size to 37" or bigger, that is where he see's damage occur

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts