What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No gain adjustments or anything else you need to adjust on that amp? I like to be able to access mine.
It has a dip switch for 2 or 4 channels, a high pass filter for front and rear (off/60/90/120hz), and gain front/rear. I'll have to pull the head unit to tweak gain, but I'm not constantly driving these speakers so I'm not that worried about it. But I can adjust the gain without removing the DD mount.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/hpt-m02-000-02

the one i bought had 4 credits...
Costs a little, but it sure keeps me interested. :)
Wifes car needed updated injectors and an update from the dealer.
Did the injectors and updated the injector prams via hp tuners.
w00t!

Not quite liking how a shift feels etc, put it in M and play with the limiter (6spd), or hook up hp tuners to a laptop so i can see what gear and adjust.

Also Imagine not having a dongle sitting there.
Downside, costs $50 per module to add.

however in these vehicles there are only two (don't let hp tuners sell you on a third).
Or you can just do the one module for ECM @ $50 and turn off DOD.
then let the TCM module nag at you later down the road.

:D

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Well i had a mini heart attack... lol

Me dicking around with the tech 2, seeing if i could see anything funky with my driver side heated seats before i drop the $70 on a new switch.
(Sometimes i have issues getting the butt + back button to activate, but the back activates just fine).

Clicking buttons, suddenly i get a check engine light when attempting activate a module i don't have.
Tech 2 being a pita to pull a simple fkn code if your not sure what module, i whip out ol trusty.
P0700

Trans seems to go into gear fine, so i'm thinking the tech 2 did something weird while i had the engine running.
I clear the code for good measure, then i swear i hear a new noise.

Not from under the hood exactly, but more like under...
Like oil pan area, but back.

Me: fk i knew i should have changed the converter while the engine was apart and easy to pull... :rolleyes:

so i disconnect the battery for good measure... let everything reset.
Took it for a little spin real quick, seems to go into lockup just fine, fluid looks fine.

probably just a strange fluke, but man those "while i'm in there" tasks.
It's always the one you skipped... :jester:

I'll let it drive me nuts for the next little while... :hahano:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
@Doubeleive
What is the "Upgraded and Welded Drum"?
I understand that there is a clutch drum that's known to pop/crack, maybe a reinforcement is added?

ETA: t104741qk = the TCC valves that go with the transgo shift kit.
Good stuff, a very noticeable difference in my 6spd :cheers:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive
What is the "Upgraded and Welded Drum"?
I understand that there is a clutch drum that's known to pop/crack, maybe a reinforcement is added?

ETA: t104741qk = the TCC valves that go with the transgo shift kit.
Good stuff, a very noticeable difference in my 6spd :cheers:
Ya he showed me a stock one and then one that has the weld added, the stock weld is pretty thin he said they come apart right there and the weld fixes that

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i had a mini heart attack... lol

Me dicking around with the tech 2, seeing if i could see anything funky with my driver side heated seats before i drop the $70 on a new switch.
(Sometimes i have issues getting the butt + back button to activate, but the back activates just fine).

Clicking buttons, suddenly i get a check engine light when attempting activate a module i don't have.
Tech 2 being a pita to pull a simple fkn code if your not sure what module, i whip out ol trusty.
P0700

Trans seems to go into gear fine, so i'm thinking the tech 2 did something weird while i had the engine running.
I clear the code for good measure, then i swear i hear a new noise.

Not from under the hood exactly, but more like under...
Like oil pan area, but back.

Me: fk i knew i should have changed the converter while the engine was apart and easy to pull... :rolleyes:

so i disconnect the battery for good measure... let everything reset.
Took it for a little spin real quick, seems to go into lockup just fine, fluid looks fine.

probably just a strange fluke, but man those "while i'm in there" tasks.
It's always the one you skipped... :jester:

I'll let it drive me nuts for the next little while... :hahano:
I was messing with my laptop connected with the Tech2 as a pass thru and saw my HVAC control had an upgrade for the firmware. I love free upgrades I’m thinking. It was working fine but ..you know. So halfway through flashing it the display went blank and the process hung. For hours. So I called GM tech support and the nice woman on the line had me disconnect everything, disconnect the battery, re connect everything and try again. No luck. It was bricked. I found out later it was my Pioneer stereo- the process hung when it tried to communicate with it but since it was aftermarket it couldn’t. ( Disconnect any aftermarket electrical stuff before programming modules is the lesson here) The price for a brand new module was about $250 I think. I bought a used one from LKQ for about $40 luckily. I didn’t check to see if it had a free upgrade lol. It works just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove