What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok in this pic, the plastic panel closest to the gas pedal. Does yours have a part #, mine is missing, messed up part is I have somehow torn my pants leg 3 times on it.

Also the wiring that u pulled out, any idea where the go to under the dash. I’m trying to reuse them to power my fog lights and lightbar soon to be installed on the front of the truck.
Ok in this pic, the plastic panel closest to the gas pedal. Does yours have a part #, mine is missing, messed up part is I have somehow torn my pants leg 3 times on it.

Also the wiring that u pulled out, any idea where the go to under the dash. I’m trying to reuse them to power my fog lights and lightbar soon to be installed on the front of the truck.

there are two sources in the pics above. The heavy #6 labeled console, and the #10 red/black stripe. They both go straight to the battery terminal block.

The pic below is from the 2011 the wasn’t so kindly decommissioned. The terminal block is the same.

I found the GM upfitter manuals to be IMMENSE help in tracking these down.

FF49A95E-795F-43A4-88CF-61946D7CD51C.jpeg

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove it home after it being held at Belle tire for 8 damn days cause my warranty company keeps jacking me around and not paying up. Long story but I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to sue to get my 1995 dollars back for a company that won’t do what they are in contract to do.
Care to share the name of this shady warranty company so others don’t buy it? I myself don’t believe in those shady outfits, I don’t trust them to pay out. Now I see even Ice-T is plugging for one on TV.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are two sources in the pics above. The heavy #6 labeled console, and the #10 red/black stripe. They both go straight to the battery terminal block.

The pic below is from the 2011 the wasn’t so kindly decommissioned. The terminal block is the same.

I found the GM upfitter manuals to be IMMENSE help in tracking these down.

View attachment 259024

I do have GM’s upfitters info, in fact the diagram they show on it is the same as what I found in the glove box. It’s the small 22 ish guage wires I’m wonder if they did power the lights upfront in the grill and the strobes in the headlights.

I’m trying like hell not to run more wiring thru the firewall if I can power and run the fog lights and lightbar.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Still searching for the rattle or pop noise. I decided to try flexing the body and frame a bit to see if it would help. Found a good loading dock and drove one front wheel at a time until it lifted a rear wheel. No change.

I did manage to test my G80. Works good. Locked it and continued climbing until I was teetering on one front and one rear wheel.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Still searching for the rattle or pop noise. I decided to try flexing the body and frame a bit to see if it would help. Found a good loading dock and drove one front wheel at a time until it lifted a rear wheel. No change.

I did manage to test my G80. Works good. Locked it and continued climbing until I was teetering on one front and one rear wheel.
That would've been a cool pic.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the rear liftgate window switch in about a minute thanks to a video a member on here made some time back. Bought a fuel rail adapter and an ethanol test kit (little beaker style bottle) to check the actual alcohol content of my fuel. Last time at the station, the content dropped 20% into the 40s and it should have at least been in the 70s. Either we're getting cheated or the computer got a math problem wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons