What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys! I remember.....all of those lol!!
Dub should post a pic--him in his Jordache jeans, wearing his ******* shoes(Anyone?), Members Only Jacket with his feathered back DA! LOL

Anyone remember Pro Keds? High tops of course.View attachment 254930
My kids have and wear them now....

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics or STFU.

I wish! I was Googling pics and saw a few of them shoes I had. I remember how fresh I was on my first day of school with my new black and purple LA Techs sparking it up with step...

I grew up poor, so I got the coolest that Walmart and Payless had to offer. No Reebok Pumps for me.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really want to see him in a pair of Jordaches? He probably has Jordache jeans and shoes as well as a Members Only jacket.

Damn you guys! I remember.....all of those lol!!
Dub should post a pic--him in his Jordache jeans, wearing his ******* shoes(Anyone?), Members Only Jacket with his feathered back DA! LOL

Anyone remember Pro Keds? High tops of course.View attachment 254930

Aaaalll new to me. I was too poor to even window shop and see what was cool at the time. Really, I don't recall the other kids wearing that stuff. Or maybe I didn't GAF back then, either?

My kids have and wear them now....

Your kids are cool. Seriously. Fist bump 'em for me.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish! I was Googling pics and saw a few of them shoes I had. I remember how fresh I was on my first day of school with my new black and purple LA Techs sparking it up with step...

I grew up poor, so I got the coolest that Walmart and Payless had to offer. No Reebok Pumps for me.
I grew up poor too. At least I was poor, my pops had plenty of money to own things like an airplane and stuff but us kids got nothin. I was jealous of one of the neighborhood kids who must have had a pair of every single model of Nike’s because I swear I never saw him wearing the same ones.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up poor too. At least I was poor, my pops had plenty of money to own things like an airplane and stuff but us kids got nothin. I was jealous of one of the neighborhood kids who must have had a pair of every single model of Nike’s because I swear I never saw him wearing the same ones.
Same here. Never had nikes as a kid. Always Payless.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well idk where the problem is but the filter in the box I got is wrong for the tranny pan. Didn’t have the notch in the corner. Which is the gm one? Also do I have to pull the exhaust out to drop the pan?

did the diff cover and fluid change today as well.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gave her a thorough interior detail this afternoon. Next weekend will be an exterior detail. Usually takes a full day on a suburban. And then after that...... :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low