What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well idk where the problem is but the filter in the box I got is wrong for the tranny pan. Didn’t have the notch in the corner. Which is the gm one? Also do I have to pull the exhaust out to drop the pan?

did the diff cover and fluid change today as well.
Lol.... have to get creative to get that pan down

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I always wore Traxx (Kmart brand) or Volleys (Venture or Target brand) shoes when I was a kid

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I also had ****** sneakers. I guess that's why I must have 30 pairs today! We didn't grow up poor, but there were 4 of us, and I was the youngest--and the only boy lol.
When I was younger my mother got me Kmart shit, but once I was older and bought my own clothes, it was Chaps, Sergio Valente, *******--clothing and shoe lines-- New Balance, Puma, Adidas. Good times.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also had ****** sneakers. I guess that's why I must have 30 pairs today! We didn't grow up poor, but there were 4 of us, and I was the youngest--and the only boy lol.
When I was younger my mother got me Kmart shit, but once I was older and bought my own clothes, it was Chaps, Sergio Valente, *******--clothing and shoe lines-- New Balance, Puma, Adidas. Good times.
Same here. K-Mart, Target, and a local store called Paul’s which was a red neck version of Walmart before Walmart was in the area.

Had a lot of Rustler jeans and hand-me-downs from my older cousins.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put it back up until I get the right filter. It’s not like I will be driving it anytime soon.
I know you don’t want to....but taking the exhaust down is easy way but you ain’t getting those bolts out..if you get the filter out and try to pry down on the crossover you can get it, just a pia to do.

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is he looking to replace the motor and do a AFM delete on the new motor or just do the AFM delete on the existing motor?
He's thinking of running it for while then going thru cam and heads later witch ever gets most miles out of it . Would $3000 parts get him thru a cam and heads rebuild ? Or are just better off buying a reman engine ? Might be getting to that point .

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Same here. K-Mart, Target, and a local store called Paul’s which was a red neck version of Walmart before Walmart was in the area.

Had a lot of Rustler jeans and hand-me-downs from my older cousins.
I remember Rustler and Wrangler.
Shit, I got hand me downs from my 2 older brothers.... tough skin jeans... the knees never wore out.... by the time I got them the knees were good but the rest of the pants were totaled
Lol, I haven't hear Toughskins in a long time! Did Sears sell those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts