What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you get a chance can you take a more close up pick of them?

gotta tell ya, ive put diehard gold from sears in just about every vehicle I’ve owned and the tahoe currently has two of them in it (dual batts in parallel for my plow) and ive had good luck with every battery I purchased from them.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gotta tell ya, ive put diehard gold from sears in just about every vehicle I’ve owned and the tahoe currently has two of them in it (dual batts in parallel for my plow) and ive had good luck with every battery I purchased from them.
I used to buy the diehard's when they were made by odyssey

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed the parking assist sensors last night. I dont know why they worked for so long, but back in like 2018 when I had some pieces of the truck painted, they painted the rear bumper cover and over the sensors. I would have thought they knew better, but it was a budget job. Scraped the paint off, and wiped em down with alcohol wipes, and bam, sensors are back and SERVICE PARK ASSIST message is gone from the dash. Gotta do some more testing before I truly rely on it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fixed the parking assist sensors last night. I dont know why they worked for so long, but back in like 2018 when I had some pieces of the truck painted, they painted the rear bumper cover and over the sensors. I would have thought they knew better, but it was a budget job. Scraped the paint off, and wiped em down with alcohol wipes, and bam, sensors are back and SERVICE PARK ASSIST message is gone from the dash. Gotta do some more testing before I truly rely on it.
You’ve been getting that message for 2 years? You should get pain and suffering from that body shop.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up a Red Bull cooler on my way back from lunch.......its friggin mint and got it stupid cheap, so time to sell it and make that side hustle money tax free
Was prolly from looting if it was so cheap. The following day after the Bronx got trashed one popped up on Craigslist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts