What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I think they look good, they’re just like the ones I put on my Silverado and I found a matching 3rd brake light.

These are Eagle Eye brand, and use the stock reverse bulb. Do you know if an LED replacement for the reverse bulb can be used and would it cause a problem?

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at different tail lights. You guys think these go with the U bar style head lights I have? Seems like a lot of red when brakes or signal is on. Also thinking about maybe the 15+ style Yukon tails

s-l1600.jpg

Or maybe the smoked ones....

s-l1600.jpg

rear parking lights

s-l1600.jpg

I have the smoke yukon 15+ ones. I like em alot. You gotta get some weather stripping cause there's a gap between the light and the i cant think of the name above it. Lol

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are Eagle Eye brand, and use the stock reverse bulb. Do you know if an LED replacement for the reverse bulb can be used and would it cause a problem?

I have a led in my reverse, i ran into a issue with one of them having condensation which causes the socket to rust. Eagle eye pointed fingers at the place i got it from and vice versa. I ckean the rust off so its okay. Im just gonna get another pair with a year warranty then cash in the old pair.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have a led in my reverse, i ran into a issue with one of them having condensation which causes the socket to rust. Eagle eye pointed fingers at the place i got it from and vice versa. I ckean the rust off so its okay. Im just gonna get another pair with a year warranty then cash in the old pair.
I always suggest running a thin bead of silicone around the inner edge of any aftermarket lens, along with some dialectic grease on the bulb gaskets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518