What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Added the front diff skid plate.

f8820d9c9950737d74531a5c6579b686.jpg

Used these washers between the plate and frame just because.

81b223e781a39d8e2fc7557d22a170ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's the reasoning behind the neoprene washers under the skid plate? I'd be worried that they would eventually deteriorate from the elements and cause the plate to rattle, or cause the bolts to loosen and leave the skid plate hanging down?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to the pick a part tomorrow. They have 2 yukon's and one Esky truck........anyone need anything reasonably sized for easy shipping?

I'll check back in the morning when I hit the yard.
If the two steering wheel accents silver on any of those trucks intact and not worn out or scratched as well as the window switch plates. Let me know what you get. Mine are worn out on the wheel and both from window switch plates.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the reasoning behind the neoprene washers under the skid plate? I'd be worried that they would eventually deteriorate from the elements and cause the plate to rattle, or cause the bolts to loosen and leave the skid plate hanging down?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It’s just personal preference. I like the idea of having something between the plate & frame. I’m under there often enough doing regular maintenance to keep an eye on it. I did the same on my 2015 with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the two steering wheel accents silver on any of those trucks intact and not worn out or scratched as well as the window switch plates. Let me know what you get. Mine are worn out on the wheel and both from window switch plates.
I have a brand new front passenger switch bezel in brushed metal if that’s one of the ones you need.

image.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just stopped at Cabellas in Hamburg. Used 1/2 tank of gas from Harrisburg! Gonna grab lunch calm down a bit maybe look at a new hand cannon at Cabellas and finish my ride back home using another 1/2 tank of gas!

Bank 2 sensor 2. Is... passenger side post cat?

I need to make a road trip up there, haven't been there in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manofaltes