What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an enclosed trailer yesterday. Being that the trans is Rebuilt I wanted to see exactly what was going on with key systems of my vehicle. I repurposed an old tablet and loaded up torque pro. This time, I actually spent some time playing with it and configuring it to a way I wanted. Versus just adding displays to see if it worked. Turned out to be a nice driver display addition.
View attachment 246266
I wanna do this

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While putting on the escalade door panels on the rig today. I finally figured out what the rattling noise was coming from inside the truck. I thought i dropped a screw or something inside the door, but the rattle was actually the speaker adapter hitting the door. It was only screwed up top. 2 drilled holes later and no more rattle.

Sidenote. I ordered new interior door front handles cause these are all chipped up. The access covers under the door pull dont fit the escalade nor does the triangle pillars. I'll get to those whenever, its not a big deal to me now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts