What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He deff likes it, yeah the 4.3 is pretty strong and hard to kill, I really wanted a 2 dr but couldn't complain with the price on this one, was a show truck for a few years of its life, not radical but was lower. Well maintained, just a few things to fix and good to go.
Good Dad=Lucky kid.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I decided to rip the Hoe down yesterday, and start installing the LT TSP headers, AFM/ DOD Delete kit, camshaft, VVT dekete kit. I had to take off the rt fender, bc some ****** decided to come over in my lane without looking. Damn Canadiens, just cant drive!!

I have some more to do, but ordered new ac compressor and water pump.

Anyone, have any suggestions on throttle bodies, ac condensor, and tranny cooler upgrades?

Hoe engine.jpg

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I decided to rip the Hoe down yesterday, and start installing the LT TSP headers, AFM/ DOD Delete kit, camshaft, VVT dekete kit. I had to take off the rt fender, bc some ****** decided to come over in my lane without looking. Damn Canadiens, just cant drive!!

I have some more to do, but ordered new ac compressor and water pump.

Anyone, have any suggestions on throttle bodies, ac condensor, and tranny cooler upgrades?

View attachment 245363

I installed the Tru Cooler Max trans cooler.......great results for the cost. Dropped my temps 20-40* on average.

For the throttlebody, I ordered a LS7 TB and ported it. Simple plug and play bolt on. I also ported my intake manifold......since I had the time and equipment. Still waiting on a dyno day to see the actual gains.

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the Tru Cooler Max trans cooler.......great results for the cost. Dropped my temps 20-40* on average.

For the throttlebody, I ordered a LS7 TB and ported it. Simple plug and play bolt on. I also ported my intake manifold......since I had the time and equipment. Still waiting on a dyno day to see the actual gains.

Did you port the intake manifold yourself or send it out? I looked at buying an upgrade online, but the $$$ was crazy insane. I was thinking of getting it ported, but not sure whom to trust, etc.? I guess my machine shop could do it...

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a good deal on a set of tires. Nexen roadian hp. Dude wanted 500, gave him 400. I got the same tires in 17 on my rig now. Lug nuts came in today. Getting put on tomorrow.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you port the intake manifold yourself or send it out? I looked at buying an upgrade online, but the $$$ was crazy insane. I was thinking of getting it ported, but not sure whom to trust, etc.? I guess my machine shop could do it...

I ported it myself: my LS7 TB and intake manifold

I was porting LSA blowers, TBs and MAFs for awhile.......but work and school cut into my free time.

I port/gasket matched the runners.....there is ton of material to take out there. I also opened up the throttlebody opening quite a bit too. I think I posted the pics up in my build thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greygranny