What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its awful, I'm at the point where the only way to get the rear center lines off is to cut the crossmember or the body, no way to get a flare wrench lined up.
I hate to say it but if that bracket and connection is that rusted, your brake lines are probably ready to let go. The OEM lines are known to rust out. You might want to look into replacing them, along with those center lines. That way you can just use a Drexel to cut that whole mess off.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if that bracket and connection is that rusted, your brake lines are probably ready to let go. The OEM lines are known to rust out. You might want to look into replacing them, along with those center lines. That way you can just use a Drexel to cut that whole mess off.
71129c1ff158d18f5d87b4538567c78b.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw in the car group today on BookFace that a cateye and an NNBS Silverado got stolen last night. A few months ago there was a period of about 2.5 months that 3-4 Hondas were getting stolen a week. So I’m going to grab some scrap wire from work and grab an extra switch from the garage and put a killswitch in this weekend. Spent too much money on this 1/4 million mile bread box to have some meth heads steal it

Same here. Waiting on GM to get through writing new code for me to update some modules for additional security on the truck.

In the early 1990s carjackings were all the rage among thieves in Florida. They almost got me one evening but I just punched it and covered those jerks in rocks. Anyhow, I had a kill switch on the wire coming out of the computer to the fuel pump. It was placed above my right foot and covered with a vacuum line to give innocent appearance. If I did get jacked, my foot could kill the pump on the way out and the bums would only get a few yards before the motor died.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. Waiting on GM to get through writing new code for me to update some modules for additional security on the truck.

In the early 1990s carjackings were all the rage among thieves in Florida. They almost got me one evening but I just punched it and covered those jerks in rocks. Anyhow, I had a kill switch on the wire coming out of the computer to the fuel pump. It was placed above my right foot and covered with a vacuum line to give innocent appearance. If I did get jacked, my foot could kill the pump on the way out and the bums would only get a few yards before the motor died.
That’s awesome! I wanna do this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasahigh303