What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed some yellow LED fog light bulbs, so I can be fast like a Group B rally driver.

They were very easy to install, and I'm not sure why all the videos I saw required people removing fender liners.

You lay on your back staring up at the bottom of the radiator, and can basically look directly at the back of the fog light housings. Reach in and pinch the bulb to remove. Done.

slowride77

Reaction score
Swapped out the old chrome LTZ five spokes for a set of Silverado wheels. The Chrome was starting to flake and slow leak around the bead. Found a guy on marketplace that swapped his for black rims and just wanted them out of his garage. Got lucky with that find. Glad I pulled the trigger.

Attachments

• 2023-02-05 16.10.12-1.jpg
    2023-02-05 16.10.12-1.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 9

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapped out the old chrome LTZ five spokes for a set of Silverado wheels. The Chrome was starting to flake and slow leak around the bead. Found a guy on marketplace that swapped his for black rims and just wanted them out of his garage. Got lucky with that find. Glad I pulled the trigger.
Looks great.:happy107:

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Installed some yellow LED fog light bulbs, so I can be fast like a Group B rally driver.

They were very easy to install, and I'm not sure why all the videos I saw required people removing fender liners.

You lay on your back staring up at the bottom of the radiator, and can basically look directly at the back of the fog light housings. Reach in and pinch the bulb to remove. Done.
I have yellow ones too. They did increase my speed!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a new GM charcoal canister in the 2007 (did the 2012 last year) as a preventative measure. As far as I could tell the one I removed was the original so I was on borrowed time. It's such an easy job and the consequences of it releasing its pellets such a PITA, I consider changing it just routine maintenance.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a new GM charcoal canister in the 2007 (did the 2012 last year) as a preventative measure. As far as I could tell the one I removed was the original so I was on borrowed time. It's such an easy job and the consequences of it releasing its pellets such a PITA, I consider changing it just routine maintenance.
Where is it located?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Didja also put a handbrake lever for each rear wheel?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is it located?
Just ahead of the rear diff, mounted to the driveshaft tunnel. Gotta drop the spare to get at it, but swapping it out from there is a 10 minute job.

I also bought a new vent valve intending to replace that while I was back there, but the one I ordered is the wrong part. Amazon parts engine strikes again!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just ahead of the rear diff, mounted to the driveshaft tunnel. Gotta drop the spare to get at it, but swapping it out from there is a 10 minute job.

I also bought a new vent valve intending to replace that while I was back there, but the one I ordered is the wrong part. Amazon parts engine strikes again!

I did my vent valve but I still want to get that canister done.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’m wondering if I ought to justdoit on thecopcar as a preemptive thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcoop